H.R. 4691 Temporary Extension Act of 2010
Status: Feb 25, 2010 Bill Passed the House by voice vote. Mar 2, 2010 Passed the Senate. Mar 2, 2010 Signed into law by President Barack Obama
- Extension of Unemployment Programs - Extends Federal Unemployment Programs, including the Emergency Unemployment Compensation Program, through April 05, 2010.
- Extension of COBRA Assistance - Extends eligibility for 65% subsidy for COBRA premiums through end of March 2010 and includes technical improvements.
- Extension of Surface Transportation Programs - Extends Surface Transportation Programs and related authority to make expenditures from the highway trust fund through March 28, 2010.
- Extension of Medicare Physician Update - Extends current Medicare payment rates for physicians (preventing a 21% payment reduction) through end of March 2010.
- Extension of Medicare Therapy Caps Exceptions - Extends exceptions process for beneficiary payment limits on outpatient therapy services through end of March 2010.
- Extension of Poverty Guidelines - Extends current provision maintaining 2009 poverty guidelines through end of March 2010.
- Extension of National Flood Insurance Program - Extends provision through March 28, 2010.
- Extension of Small Business Loan Grantee Program - Extends program through March 28, 2010 and appropriates an additional $60 million for the program.
- Satellite Television Extension - Extends the copyright license used by satellite television providers through March 28, 2010.