Preparing America’s Health Care Infrastructure for the Climate Crisis
Thursday, September 15, 2022 - 11:00am
- Jodi Sherman, M.D., Associate Professor of Anesthesiology of the Yale School of Medicine, Associate Professor of Epidemiology in Environmental Health Sciences, and Founding Director of the Yale Program on Healthcare Environmental Sustainability in the Yale Center on Climate Change and Health
- Paul Biddinger, M.D., Chief Preparedness and Continuity Officer, Mass General Brigham and Director of the Center for Disaster Medicine at Mass General
- Parinda Khatri, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer of Cherokee Health Systems
- Elizabeth Schenk, Ph.D. R.N., Executive Director of Environmental Stewardship for Providence
- Rich Powell, J.D., Chief Executive Officer, ClearPath Inc.