Select Revenue Measures Subcommittee Hearing on Funding Our Nation's Priorities: Reforming the Tax Code's Advantageous Treatment of the Wealthy
Wednesday, May 12, 2021 - 2:00pm
This meeting will take place remotely via Cisco Webex video conferencing.
- Adam Looney, Professor, Executive Director of the Marriner S. Eccles Institute for Economics and Quantitative Analysis, University of Utah
- Jason Oh, Tax Law Professor, University of California Los Angeles School of Law
- Harry L. “Hank” Gutman, Chief of Staff (Retired), Joint Committee on Taxation
- Chye-Ching Huang, Executive Director, New York University Tax Law Center
- Chris Edwards, Director of Tax Policy Studies, Cato Institute
Hearing advisory available here.