Substance Use, Suicide Risk, and the American Health System
Wednesday, March 2, 2022 - 10:00am
- Jonathan M. Metzl, M.D., Ph.D., Professor of Sociology and Psychiatry and Director of the Department of Medicine, Health, and Society, at Vanderbilt University
- Edwin C. Chapman, M.D., Private Practice Physician Specializing in Addiction Medicine
- Regina LaBelle, J.D., Director of the Addiction and Public Policy Initiative at the O’Neill Institute
- Marielle Reataza, M.D., M.S., Executive Director of the National Asian Pacific American Families Against Substance Abuse
- Jessica Hulsey, Founder & CEO at the Addiction Policy Forum
Hearing advisory available here.