Trade Subcommittee Hearing on The Global Challenge of Forced Labor in Supply Chains: Strengthening Enforcement and Protecting Workers
Wednesday, July 21, 2021 - 10:00am
This meeting will take place remotely via Cisco Webex video conferencing.
- Neha Misra, Global Lead, Migration and Human Trafficking, Solidarity Center
- Jennifer Rosenbaum, Executive Director, Global Labor Justice-International Labor Rights Forum (GLJ-ILRF)
- Charity Ryerson, Executive Director, Corporate Accountability Lab
- Genevieve LeBaron, Professor of Politics, University of Sheffield
- Brian Lowry, Senior Vice President, Innovation, Regulation, and Trade, United States Council for International Business
Hearing advisory available here.