Materials for the Oversight Subcommittee Hearing on Ending the TCJA Tax on Houses of Worship, Charities, and Nonprofits
The following materials were prepared for the June 19, 2019 Oversight Subcommittee hearing on ending the TCJA tax on houses of worship, charities, and nonprofits, which was canceled.
Testimony from Witnesses:
- Mr. David L. Thompson, Vice President of Public Policy, National Council of Nonprofits
- Mr. Nathan J. Diament, Executive Director for Public Policy, Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America
- Ms. Andrea Barton Reeves, Harc, Inc.
- Mr. Christopher L. Augostini, Executive Vice President for Business and Administration, Emory University
- Mr. John Graham, President & CEO, American Society of Association Executives (ASAE)
Letters to Chairman Neal:
Statements for the Record:
- American Red Cross
- American Farm Bureau Federation
- Connecticut Community Nonprofit Alliance
- Girl Scouts of the USA
- League of American Orchestras
- United Philanthropy Forum