Chairman Neal Leads Delegation to Mexico as USMCA Progress Continues
WASHINGTON, DC – On Monday, October 7, House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard E. Neal (D-MA) will lead a two-day, Congressional Delegation to Mexico. The trip comes as the House Democratic Working Group on NAFTA 2.0 continues to engage in productive discussions with the U.S. Trade Representative regarding important improvements to the agreement. While in Mexico, members will meet with representatives from the Mexican Government as well as local workers.
Members of the Congressional Delegation are:
- Ways and Means Committee Chairman Richard E. Neal (D-MA)
- Representative Bill Pascrell (D-NJ)
- Representative Dan Kildee (D-MI)
- Representative Jimmy Panetta (D-CA)
- Representative Jimmy Gomez (D-CA)