REPORT: Bracing for a Painful Biden Recession, 51 Percent of CEOs Are Considering Layoffs in Next Six Months
At least 91 percent of top job creators are bracing for a Biden Recession, prompting more than half to consider layoffs in the next six months, according to a study by KPMG.
As reported by Fox Business, “America’s CEOs are becoming an increasingly more pessimistic group as inflation rages and as the Federal Reserve keeps hiking interest rates.”
This comes as another recent survey found that more than a third of chief financial officers (CFOs) believe the U.S. is either already in a recession or will be in one before the end of the year.
WATCH: Brady: Every Indicator Shows Recession Within the Year
The Biden Recession is Coming.
- More than 90 percent of chief executive officers (CEO) believe there will be a recession in the next year, and only a third believe it will be a “short” or “mild” recession.
- Recession fears are prompting at least 51 percent of CEOs to consider layoffs.
- More than a third of CFOs surveyed by CNBC believe the U.S. is either already in a recession or will be in one before the end of the year.
Small Business Owners Are Suffering in Biden’s Cruel Economy.
- With higher taxes on Main Street as the aim of Democrats’ 87,000 IRS agents, at least 77 percent of small business owners fear prices will only continue to go up.
- According to the National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) in September, nearly a third of job creators reported inflation as their greatest challenge in operating their business.
- The majority of top job creators warn inflation has yet to reach its peak, with prices up more than six percent and crushing working families, according to a CNBC survey.
Biden-Flation is a Top Priority for American Families.
- At least 82 percent of Americans rank inflation as an “extremely or very important issue,” which “supersede[d] concerns about losing fundamental rights or threats to democracy 54 percent to 38 percent,” according to a recent Monmouth poll.
- For 23 percent of Hispanic Americans, Biden-Flation and jobs are the top priorities, according to a new NBC poll.