Roundtable Discussion: "Examining the Role of Telehealth during COVID-19 and Beyond"
Time: Thursday, August 6, 2020 at 12:00 p.m. EDT
- Members of the Rural and Underserved Communities Health Task Force
- Tearsanee Carlisle Davis, DNP, FNP-BC, FAANP – Director of Clinical and Advanced Practice Operations at the University of Mississippi Medical Center’s Center for Telehealth and Assistant Professor at UMMC School of Nursing
- Ateev Mehrotra, MD, MPH - Associate Professor of Health Care Policy, Department of Health Care Policy, Harvard Medical School; Associate Professor of Medicine and Hospitalist, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Keris Myrick, MBA – Chief of Peer and Allied Health Professions for the Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health
- Jason Tibbels, MD – Chief Quality Officer, Teladoc Health; President, The Institute of Patient Safety and Quality of Virtual Care