Biden’s Global Tax Surrender Puts Foreign Companies, Workers Ahead of Americans
Top Republican on the Ways and Means Committee Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) today joined Bloomberg TV’s Balance of Power to warn against President Biden’s global minimum tax.
Rep. Brady said:
“Obviously the global minimum tax is at first, a stark admission by the Biden Administration that their proposals to raise America’s corporate tax rate by a third – making it dead last among our global competitors – are going to make the U.S. less competitive, slow growth, and incentivize jobs to move overseas. […] At the end of the day this is not a victory, as the Biden Administration is spinning it, it really is an economic surrender.”
CLICK HERE to watch the full interview.
Biden’s Global Tax Puts Foreign Companies Ahead of American Workers
- A new gallup poll finds that 65% of Americans believe our top foreign policy priority ought to be protecting the jobs of American workers.
- Under Biden’s Global Tax Surrender, it’s better to be a foreign company or foreign worker than it is to be an American company or American worker.
READ: Explainer: President Biden’s Global Tax Hike is Not a Victory for America, but a Surrender
Democrats’ Socialist Agenda is Sabotaging Our Economic Recovery
- With his promise of $6 trillion in new tax hikes sabotaging our economic and jobs recovery, Biden is trying to mitigate this self-inflicted damage by asking foreign companies to raise their rates, too.
WATCH: Global Tax Hike is Not a Victory for America: It’s a Surrender
Majority of Americans Agree: Now Is Not the Time to Raise Taxes
- Americans need good-paying jobs, not Dems’ endless government checks and tax hikes that increase consumer prices and slash paychecks. And the vast majority of Americans oppose post-pandemic tax hikes.
- The best way to help families and communities rebuild is through good work opportunities, not endless government checks and job-killing tax hikes.
READ: ANALYSIS: Family of 4 Getting $109,048 in COVID Government Checks Already Approved by Congress