More than 60 percent of American job creators are worried Bidenflation will close down their business, a recent poll finds.
In a poll of more than 500 business owners:
- 65 percent of job creators rank rising prices as their number one concern.
- At least 24 percent of on-site businesses are worried that 2022 will be their final year open.
- At least 76 percent of business owners report they’ve had to raise their prices in the past year.
- On average, small business owners have raised their prices by 27 percent.
- Facing these higher prices, 51 percent of small business owners report they’ve lost consumers, with more households cutting back costs.
This comes after a new report from the Federal Reserve warns there will be “no relief at all” from inflation any time soon.
Bidenflation Slams Main Street Businesses: Struggling against higher costs, 47 percent of job owners still have openings they cannot fill, and small business optimism is at record lows.
Family Paychecks Are Falling Further Behind: A recent poll found that at least 62 percent of American families’ incomes can’t keep up with rising prices.