“What kind of a ‘jobs’ plan results in fewer jobs?” The Wall Street Journal editorial board asked on Tuesday as yet another study reveals what we’ve been saying: Biden’s infrastructure plan is an economic disaster for our recovery and for American workers.
From the Wall Street Journal: “Sometimes the president calls his next proposed spending blowout an ‘infrastructure’ bill and sometimes he calls it a ‘jobs’ program. The Biden plan may end up destroying plenty of both.”
If we want to rebuild families and the economy, it’s time to stop Democrats’ endless emergency spending.
- The Tax Foundation reports that Biden’s tax-and-spend spree would result in 101,000 fewer U.S. jobs.
- Our analysis shows that the average family of four will already receive $109,048 in COVID government checks by September of this year, yet Democrats continue to push for endless emergency spending. What American families really need are to be reconnected with good-paying jobs, not endless government checks.
President Biden is on track to break the Obama-Biden record for the worst economic recovery in history.
- With two consecutive jobs reports falling short of expectations, President Biden’s attack on American jobs and obsession with emergency spending and endless government checks is holding back our recovery.
- An analysis from the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton School finds that Biden’s plan will reduce U.S. economic growth, capital stock, wages, and hours worked over the next decade.
Democrats’ unprecedented endless spending destines our country for slow economic growth.
- While Republican tax reform helped all Americans and positioned the U.S. to compete and win on the global stage, Biden’s budget lands on the backs of middle-class working families in lower paychecks, sends jobs overseas, and means less investment in local communities.
- A bipartisan majority of Americans agree: right now is not the time to be raising taxes.