ADVISORY: Republican Meeting: “Democrats’ Tax Hikes Crush American Small Business”
Ways and Means Republican Leader Rep. Kevin Brady (R-TX) and Rep. Adrian Smith (R-NE), top Republican for the Select Revenue Measures Subcommittee, will host a meeting entitled “Democrats’ Tax Hikes Crush American Small Business” on Tuesday, December 7, at 11 AM ET.
The meeting will cover the Biden Administration’s tax proposals on job creators, with $400 billion in higher taxes, killing U.S. jobs and driving many of them overseas.
- John Sullivan, President of Dana Wallboard Supply, Inc.
- Chris Axene, CPA and Equity Principal at Rea & Associates, Inc.
THEMES FOR MEETING:
- President Biden’s bill includes $1.2 trillion of crippling tax hikes on America’s job creators and $400 billion of higher taxes on small businesses, which will kill U.S. jobs, and drive many of them overseas.
- Small business owners and other entrepreneurs will face the highest taxes rates in the developed world at over 57 percent. Democrats’ proposed global tax surrender makes it better to be a foreign company or worker than an American one.
- As job creators brace for Democrats’ tax hikes, some are signaling that they’ll have to cut billions in research and development (R&D) – a huge risk to American jobs, wages, and our competitiveness.
This meeting will take place remotely via Cisco WebEx video conferencing.
Members of the public may view the meeting via live webcast available on the Ways and Means Committee Republicans YouTube page HERE.