Despite record high gas prices and working families’ paychecks falling further behind, once again, Democrats are revisiting their on-again, off-again plans for crippling tax hikes and runaway spending, according to reports.
Make no mistake: Even a “slimmed down“ version of Democrats’ plans would worsen Biden-Flation by imposing at least $1 trillion in crippling tax hikes on working families and Main Street businesses.
Americans are suffering and oppose President Biden’s tax hikes.
- While Main Street continues to struggle with the worker shortage brought on by Democrats’ policies, job growth is slowing.
- At least 54 percent of Americans with household incomes below $50,000 say rising prices are a source of “major financial stress,” as more people plan to cut back on common household expenses.
- Overall, Americans oppose President Biden’s latest tax hike scheme three to one.
President Biden’s highest-in-the-world tax rate would kill jobs, slash family wages across income levels.
- President Biden is pushing for Americans and Main Street businesses to pay the highest top tax rate in the developed world.
- President Biden’s tax hikes would slash low- and middle-income earners’ incomes and destroy at least 138,000 U.S. jobs, according to a new study by the nonpartisan Tax Foundation.
President Biden doesn’t have a plan to fight inflation – and is vowing to make it worse.
- President Biden and congressional Democrats are out of touch with the challenges American families face.
- The White House recently reconsidered sending out “gas cards” as a gimmick to deal with high energy costs – but even Democrats have expressed worry that the increase in spending would worsen inflation.
- Mark Zandi, the White House’s preferred economic forecaster, says the Build Back Better bill will worsen inflation: “None of these ideas so far will help to a meaningful degree, and could do some harm because they could juice up demand at a time supply is constrained by the pandemic and worsen inflation.”
- Republicans have outlined six steps to fight inflation.