Although more than 70 percent of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong direction and a new report shows inflation continues to rage, President Biden has vowedto stay the course, saying: “I’m not going to change anything in any fundamental way.”
Americans are bracing for a cruel Biden recession.
- The latest report shows inflation is up 7.7 percent from the previous year, and real wages have failed to rise 17 of the last 21 months.
- With a majority of workers stressed about their finances amid rising prices, more than 20 percent report they’ve tapped into emergency savings to pay their bills, while another 20 percent report working extra hours.
- More than half of top job creators warned inflation had yet to reach its peak. Experts at Visa are predicting inflation will last well into the next year
- A Biden recession could exacerbate the suffering of minority Americans struggling with skyrocketing prices.
In order to stay warm this winter, American families will pay the highest energy bills in decades.
- Families who heat their home with natural gas will pay $1,094, up more than 20 percent from last year.
- Families who heat their home with oil (typically in the Northeast region) will suffer even more, with an average bill of $2,354.
- Families who rely on propane to heat their home will spend about $1,970.
Republicans will hold the Biden Administration accountable and deliver a stronger economy.
- Ways and Means Republicans have vowed to track down the waste of taxpayer dollars, fight for transparency, and hold the Administration accountable for its unprecedented executive overreach.
- From making the historic GOP tax cuts permanent, to rolling back burdensome federal regulations, Republicans are committed to creating a stronger economy for American workers.